Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rain in forecast for tomorrow. Will Track Club be cancelled??

In the event of a rainy forecast, the system I use to decide and get the info out to Track families:

1. I will make the decision to cancel or not,  no later than 12:00 pm on that Friday.
2. If we do cancel:
A. I will send out a blog update saying that it is cancelled.
If there is a chance of rain, you can check the blog for the update I will send it out before I start teaching my afternoon classes at 12:15.

B. I make an announcement at school so the Track kids are aware that it has been cancelled.

C. I ask the classroom teachers to send the Track kids home at dismissal.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Kristen.palmer@austinisd.org or 512-841-3962.

**NOTE: Fridays are hectic days for me.  Many times I do not get a chance to check email after 8:00 am.  If you have questions on Fridays, I would not recommend emailing, but calling.
The front office staff will be in the know on decisions made.  Thanks!  Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment