Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rain in forecast for tomorrow. Will Track Club be cancelled??

In the event of a rainy forecast, the system I use to decide and get the info out to Track families:

1. I will make the decision to cancel or not,  no later than 12:00 pm on that Friday.
2. If we do cancel:
A. I will send out a blog update saying that it is cancelled.
If there is a chance of rain, you can check the blog for the update I will send it out before I start teaching my afternoon classes at 12:15.

B. I make an announcement at school so the Track kids are aware that it has been cancelled.

C. I ask the classroom teachers to send the Track kids home at dismissal.

Let me know if you have any questions. or 512-841-3962.

**NOTE: Fridays are hectic days for me.  Many times I do not get a chance to check email after 8:00 am.  If you have questions on Fridays, I would not recommend emailing, but calling.
The front office staff will be in the know on decisions made.  Thanks!  Kristen

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

PE Donors Choose Project

​I have created a donor's choose project in order to get some of the remaining items on the PE wish list for this school year. These items will help up to reduce the amount of equipment we borrow from other schools, reduce lines in our class, and replace broken equipment. Please check out my project at the url below! Every donation (up to $100) will be matched for the next 7 days if you use the code SPARK.